G Jones Builders started out over 20 years ago as a sole trading business under the name of G Jones Builders & Joinery Contractors. At the start Mr Jones worked alone carrying out small projects, mainly domestic. After the early trials and tribulations that starting a new venture incurs, the business began to grow and along with completing domestic projects, the company then began carrying out work in the commercial sector.
At every stage with every project the company has always prided itself on high quality. This is recognised by the number of repeat enquires that the company receives from existing customers and recommendations they make on our behalf.
In 2002 after continual growth, the next obvious step was to incorporate the business as a limited company; G Jones Builders Ltd began life. From then and until now, the business has grown and continues to grow in terms of size and the scale of projects we undertake.
For many years the company carried out works for Salford City Council on a tendering base. However in 2007 in order to realise the government led initiative of Rethinking Construction Salford City Council and its venture company Urban Vision, decided to go into partnership with several contractors for the delivery of projects within certain bands in terms of value. G Jones Builders Ltd was invited to tender to become one of the partners, and after a lot of hard work, was successfully appointed a partner on the Minor Building Works Scheme.
We feel that these appointments are some measure on how far G Jones Builders Ltd has expanded. The company is not solely reliant on work from the partnership; we are constantly tendering for other clients, and through our experienced workforce and company values, we continue to deliver high quality projects, efficiently and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Commercial - Our extensive portfolio of works carried out in this sector is proud and distinguished. We have carried our a number of projects on offices and businesses throughout the years. As a company we can supply trade that is required; most trades employed but have a substantial vetted sub-contractors list.
- Residential - Small works in the residential sector is becoming an increasingly competitive market, however we do not avoid it. Our role in this sector is focused on customers who want to develop their existing property in terms of extension and/or adaptations. We have carried our a number of large extensions on distinguished properties and as with all our work, take pride in the finished produce and treat each property as if it were our own.
- Education - Working in an educational environment is a place where up most trust is placed on the main contractor by the client and we are proud to say that as a company we have gained this trust. We have completed a large number of projects within the academic sector and developed excellent working relationships with schools, local councils and education authorities. As a business we understand and practice both the ethical and functionality processes that are required to work within the educational environment and our company has gain a highly respected name for working in this sector. All our employees hold an up to date enhanced DBS check.
- Leisure - Over the last few years we have worked and completed numerous contracts in this field. To name just a few a new build changing / shower / café and toilet facility for Folly Lane Rugby Club. Extension and alterations to Clifton Cricket Club providing new facilities including extra changing rooms / shower areas and extension to their club house. Both contracts funded by Sports England. We have also completed works at Broughton Swimming Pool and Littleton Road Fitness Village providing new fitness suites and Café areas for Salford Fit City.
- Retail - Over the last several years we have completed a number of high value projects in the retail sector, most notably the rejuvenation of shop fronts on local high streets. As a company we understand that clients in the retail area need projects completing as soon as possible so they can continue trading. Our company is able to manage both this fast working pace with quality workmanship completed in a safe environment to ensure that projects are delivered to the high quality standards G Jones Builders Ltd demands.
- Churches - We have carried out many project to Church building for Architects and direct to the Diocese. Repairs and alterations both internally and externally. Many of the project involved making sure that the buildings were DDA compliant providing Ramped access and Disabled toilet facilities.
If we can be of any assistance please contact us on 0161 793 7218 or by this web site